Family Involvement Center
CFCS has established a facility within the school to address the needs of our families. You do not need to currently have children in school to make use of this center and its services. This center will be a two-way street. We are here to help the community and we will be drawing on the community to help us.
How can we help you?
- Provide a welcoming resource area for you; the parents, family and community members to meet, get to know each other, and discuss your interests and concerns.
- Provide school supplies to those families who can't afford them.
- To find clothing for families in need.
- Provide learning materials that families can borrow.
- Offer programs and activities designed to engage families and improve student achievement.
- Work as a liaison between families and the school.
- Help families and individuals apply for Social Services.
How can you help us?
- Join the PTO.
- Become an active volunteer.
- Visit the center and offer your input. We want to know what you need.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and working together.
Sue Novak, Family Involvement Coordinator